Shop by category
- Acoustic Guitars (4)
- Amplifiers (9)
- Bass (1)
- Bouzouki Strings (3)
- Classical Guitars (1)
- Dulcimer Strings (2)
- Electric Guitars (5)
- Guitar Strings (40)
- In-Store Sale (3)
- Mandolin Strings (3)
- Mandolins (3)
- Ukeleles (10)
- Ukulele Strings (4)
HAGSTROM SUPER SWEDE
Classic looks and unparalleled tone. Thanks to its 25.5″ scale and the pickup coil splitter, this beauty produces a variety of unique and powerful tones that will surprise and excite you.
The Hagstrom Super Swede has been considered one of Hagstrom’s flagship models, since it was first introduced to the world back in the late 1970’s.
Each Super Swede is crafted using a mahogany body, maple top, and set mahogany neck.
The Super Swede’s 25.5” scale length, provides a brighter tone and longer sustain which makes a wonderful instrument for players looking for more flexibility than any single cut guitar can offer. The Super Swede naturally features Hagstrom’s own renowned H-Expander Truss rod providing an ultimately stable neck that will not warp or twist, and also being topped with Hagstrom’s own Resinator Fret board material for increased sustain and even tone throughout the entire fret board.
Hagstrom’s own Custom 58 pickups (complete with coil split switch) are equipped on all Super Swede models which provides guitarists with a multitude of rich tonal variation at hand.
- Body: Mahogany with 10mm Carved Maple Top, (* Flamed Maple Veneer)
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5“ / 648 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone Mini Toggle coil tap switch
- String Setup: 10-46 – .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046